A poem from my series on the Stations of the Cross is appearing on the Benedict XVI Institute web site. Here is a link.
https://www.benedictinstitute.org/2019/03/station-v-jesus-is-helped-by-simeon/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What will you do? A reflection on Psalm 98 and the Parable of the Laborers in the Vineyard (for 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time)
“Let the sea thunder, and all that it holds, the world and all who live in it. Let the rivers clap their hands, and the mountains ...
-
For some reason our current president keeps reminding me of King Saul, the first king of Israel. I really don't know whether there is an...
-
This is a poem that I can't stop working on. It was published last year (Iris Literary Journal), but I keep going back to it. This summe...
-
This poem comes from my book Stations (Wiseblood Books). It seems a fitting meditation for this Holy and mysterious day. Station XIV: ...
No comments:
Post a Comment